- what is vitamin c or ascorbic acid
- vitamin c benefits | importance of c vitamin
- vitamin c rich foods
- some questions about c vitamin
- vitamin c tablet
what is vitamin c or ascorbic acid
vitamin c also called ascorbic acid, is a water-soluble vitamin which is naturally present in some foods, is added to others, and diet is available as a supplement. so it is a necessary diet component. It helps to increase the percentage of white blood cell and indirectly help to glow your vitamin is in is a water-soluble vitamin because it cannot store in your body you need to eat every day for complete his dosage of a day.
how we know you have vitamin c deficiency
- red rashes in your body
- some small wound in the skin
- dry hairs
vitamin c benefits | importance of c vitamin
there are so many benefits of vit c some of them describe below
- Collagen is an essential component of connective tissue, which plays an important role in wound healing.
- vit c is an important physiological antioxidant. it helps in the detoxification process
- Vit c helps to recover your inner and outer wound good for hairs and skin help to convert protein into an amino
The daily requirement of c vitamin for a human being a minimum requirement of VIT c is 100 mg to 200 mg c vitamin-rich food easily available in any city or country
vitamin c rich foods
- guava (carry 80-85 mg )
- orange (80-85 mg)
- awala (100 to 600 mg)
- pepper (60 – 95 mg)
- kiwi (64 mg)
- cabbiage (42 mg)
- brocli (50 mg)
- straw berry (42 mg)
- orange (82 mg )
- lemon (50 mg)
some questions about c vitamin
How much vitamin C our body can absorb at a time?
- Minimum 100 mg to 300 mg the Vit C the body can absorb into its tissues at a time. If you take in 200 to 250 mg of Vit C, it will end up in your bloodstream.
- If you take more than 500 mg at one time, a large portion of it will probably end up in your urine. In terms of keeping your blood levels consistently high,
- if you want to take 1000 mg of c vit you easily divided into 4 or 5 meals in this way your c vit will not get waste you divided like 200 mg per meal a day.
Should we take vitamin c daily?
yes, you need to take vit c daily because there are so many benefits of c vitamins in the upper portion I describe his importance and benefit of vit c read it. minimum 150 mg c vit we need daily.
What is the minimum daily requirement of Vit C
minimum requirement of Vit c is 75 to 120 if you take larger then this with natural food don’t worry you are safe but not
How long does Vitamin stay in the body?
C vitamin can stay in the human body for one week. Renal reabsorption is the process in this Vit C is control by the kidney through this process. It helps prevent c vitamins from being lost urine. Extra counts of vit C come out through urine within a hours
proteinx side effects
vitamin c tablet
Limcee is a vit c tablet you can easily buy from any chemist shop it cost only 15 to 20 rs one packet
Side effects of Limcee tablet
- Major and minor side effects for Limcee tablet
- lower back pain
- Increased urine frequency
- Skin flushing
- abdominal cramps
- Dizziness and tilt
- Oxalate crystals in the kidneys